HYDROGEN PEROXYDE (Solution 3%)
Active ingredient: Hydrogen peroxide 3 g./100 g.
Purpose: As a disinfectant and antiseptic agent for treating wounds, ulcers, gingivitis, inflammation and discoloration.
Application: The product is for external use only on the skin. Apply 1-2 times a day with a tampon.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to hydrogen peroxide. Use with caution in pregnancy and lactation.
- Keep away from eye contact!
- Do not apply to mucous membranes!
- Do not apply to large wounds and closed voids!
- Do not apply to surfaces exceeding 20% of the human body!
- Do not apply in the form of compresses!
- Do not use on babies under the age of 6 months!
- Do not use in individuals with genetic defect acatalasia!
- Do not mix with acids, iodides and adrenaline!
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children!
- Store in a dry place at a temperature below 25°C!
- Keep away from direct sunlight!
Date of expiry: 3 months after opening.